Friday, March 28, 2008

On the backs of the trucks

Today I saw a truck with the following gem:

Ram yug ne diya doodh, Krishna yug ne ghi
Kalayug ne daru diya, soch samajhkar pi.

Though this is nothing compared to what my brother and I noticed on the back of the auto when he was visiting me. On the back of the auto it was written in bold strokes:

Sunny di ghaddi
Upar wale ki full kripa.

On an unrelated note:
Question:
How many men does it take to put the shades on street lamps in JNU?
Answer:
Five + 2 supervisors.

Appa is so enamored of the five men putting one shade on the street lamp that he has given up the idea of joining the civil side of the CPWD. He now thinks that the electrical side would be better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.