Saturday, March 1, 2008

Back To Varanasi

There are two site visits pending. One is pending from six months so I am going back to Varanasi to do these site visits. The one that is pending is in Chanduali district which is also well-known for its naxalite activities. The parents have not forgotten the last visit. Therefore, this time I am traveling by 3rd AC. I do not know if that is a deterrent for the dacoits but if it makes the parents happy...Appa has also instructed me to leave all sorts of contact numbers. Of course this is all discrimination for I do remember when my brother (he was still in middle school) went off to watch some match at National Stadium without informing anyone at home. My mother simply sniffed and said that he would be back when it was time for dinner. I notice such leeways are not accorded to the daughters :)

No comments: